The Upside Nirvana Hanna Cardigan
This Nirvana Hanna Cardigan is simply bliss.
- Oversized cardigan with button front closure.
- Two tone ribbed knitted construction in organic cotton in black and tan.
- Contrast top stitching detail.
- Pops of contrasting colour in azure blue.
- Front patch pockets.
SIZE & FIT
Model is 170cm/5ft 7in tall and wears an AU XS which is a UK 8, US 4 and EU 34
CARE & COMPOSITION
82% Organic Cotton, 18% Elastane
Cold Gentle Machine Wash Separately. Do Not Soak, Bleach And Wring. Wash Inside Out. Do Not Tumble Dry
From the beginning, THE UPSIDE has understood that how we move through the world matters. Whether that impact is personal, social or environmental – The Upside are accountable for what we put out into the universe. They are continually striving to ensure our actions are as honourable as our intentions. That being said, they do not and cannot claim to be perfect – they are very much a work in progress and there is always room for improvement. The road is long but they remain open and committed to learning how they can get where they need to be, not only for the sake of this beautiful, blue planet but also for the health & happiness of our global community.
This beautiful blue planet gives us so much – joy, peace and adventure. The Upside have taken the following measures to nurture and protect this privilege:
- Keeping it clean. Tanks and loop-back cotton garments from THE UPSIDE CORE are made from GOTS Certified Organic cottons.
- What goes around, comes around.. Wherever possible we work with recycled yarns. Beyond this, we are committed to trialling new-to-market recycled fabrications with the ongoing aim of increasing our use of recycled materials.
- Made to last. We are anti ‘fast fashion’ in our approach – we are not a one summer fling, our premium quality products are in it for the long haul. The integrity and durability of our designs not only means Upsiders get maximum wear/joy from their purchases, but it also ensures we are minimising our contribution to landfill and other environmental dilemmas.
- We break it down. All of THE UPSIDE packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
Co-ed offers Australia wide shipping via Australia Post free for Australian orders over $150 and $10 for orders under $150.
All prices quoted are in Australian dollars (AUD$).
Orders placed are shipped within 1-2 business days. Estimated Delivery Time is 2-4 business days. Peak periods or Sale events may result in delays in shipping.
For full details and International shipping prices please refer to Co-ed’s shipping policy.
We hope you love your Co-ed purchase, however we have a returns policy in case you are not 100% happy.
Full price items can be returned within 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase for a refund. Please note that if the period of 30 days has lapsed, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
We are unable to offer you to an exchange at this time, so Co-ed suggests that you apply for a refund and re purchase your item.
We offer refunds if an item is deemed faulty.
For full details please refer to Co-ed’s returns policy.
*Refunds are not available on sale or promotional items.